I’ve been searching for a good recipe for chocolate chip cookies and I finally found it. It took me a long time because I’m super picky about my cookies. Especially my chocolate chip cookies. I found the recipe on allrecipes.com and it was pretty crazy. The recipe had over 3000 views and like thousands of people saved it. So here it is 🙂
Here’s the recipe..
Chocolate Chip Cookies (adapted from allrecipes)
2 sticks of butter
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1/2 white sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon water
2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups all purpose flour
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup oats
1. In a mixer, mix butter and sugars together.
2. Once it’s fluffy, add eggs one at a time.
3. Add vanilla extract and salt.
4. Mix baking soda with hot water and add to mix.
5. Add flour one cup at a time.
6. Fold in chocolate chips and oats with a spatula.
7. Put dough into fridge for at least 2 hours to chill.
8. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
9. Drop dough by tablespoons and bake for 10-12 minutes.
These hold together really well so you can make ice cream sandwiches if you want to. Or you can put them in cello bags and tie em and give them out like I did. Enjoy em! Happy reading 🙂