These are by far the best cookies I’ve made so far! I really love this recipe because the outside of the cookie is crispy and the inside is moist and chewy. The walnuts, cranberries, and white chocolate chips really punch in the flavor! I made these to give away as gifts for family members and it was a hit. Everyone said they were delicious 🙂
Here’s the recipe..
White Chocolate Cranberry Walnut Cookies (adapted from Okie Dokie Artichokie)
2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 cup almond flour (I threw almonds in a food processor)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1 1/2 cup dried cranberries
1 cup walnuts
1 teaspoon salt
2 sticks butter
1 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 cup white granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
1. In a small bowl, mix together all dry ingredients except the sugars.
2. Using a stand mixer, mix butter until creamy.
3. Add in dark brown sugar and mix again. Add regular sugar and mix.
4. Add eggs one at a time followed by the extracts.
5. Pour in flour mixture and mix thoroughly.
6. Using a spatula, mix in white chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and walnuts.
7. Let refrigerate overnight and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 15 minutes the next day.
These cookies are great as gifts. They don’t do much spreading while baking like other recipes do. They hold together firmly after being cooled on cookie racks. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did! 🙂 Thanks for stopping by.