The weekend is here! And I still have no idea what I want to do. How awesome is that? 😦 Well..I’m still addicted to taking pictures of the cupcakes I made yesterday. Here are a few more shots of the caramel sauce and heath bar bits.
I’ve also worked my way back to snacking on some awesome chocolate. Albertson’s sells real cheap Cadbury chocolate and it’s DELICIOUS! 🙂 In my opinion it beats the Godiva bars which are over $2 more per bar. I have a soft spot for dark chocolate. I also found these awesome smash bars. They have cereal, chocolate bits, berry bits, and pretzels in them. They tasted a lot better than I thought they would. So much for a healthy snack! And lastly, my love for Dove’s dark chocolate hearts will never fade. Had to get some of those of course 🙂
Here’s the recipe..
Noodles w/Stir Fry Beef & Bok Choy
1lb egg noodles
1 lb beef fillet marinaded according to your preference
1 bag bok choy cut and washed
6 cloves of garlic
1/2 cup of water
water for boiling noodles
1. Boil the egg noodles in water until the water becomes bubbly with the noodles in them.
2. Drain noodles and wash with cold water.
3. Pour 1/2 cup of water into the pot/pan (whatever you’re using) and add in the garlic and bok choy. Boil until the bok choy turns colors. The stems should go from a solid white color to a translucent white.
4. In a medium pan, stir fry your beef fillet to medium rare.
5. Add the noodles into the pan and stir fry with beef.
6. Scoop some onto a plate and serve with bok choy on the side.
It’s a quick lunch/dinner that’s pretty filling. I hope you try it out 🙂 Thanks for stopping by!