First off, I’d like to ask those that are more tech savy than me, are there any websites online that do fundraising pages? I haven’t had any luck finding one. I’m currently sitting here trying to write this post and trying to figure out how the heck to use Facebook timeline. That thing is so confusing. I feel so anti-tech savy because I have no idea how to work timeline. I made a Facebook page for my blog but I can barely work it. Sounds like me? Haha 🙂 I’m also enjoying some Brantley Gilbert music. I’m listening to You Promised. Do I seem like the type of person to listen to country music? Everyone’s always surprised when they find out. I still don’t see why it’s such a “surprise.”
PIZZA! For those of you that have been to California Pizza Kitchen or CPK for short, you know their pizzas are pretty darn delicious. I’m addicted to the bbq chicken one. It’s soooo good. It obvious when my big bro got me my mixer what I was going to do with it. MAKE PIZZA! 🙂 While shopping for ingredients I actually went to the frozen aisles of Ralphs in search for the frozen CPK pizzas. It was so funny because I was looking at the box for the ingredients just to be my pizza would taste the same.
Here’s the recipe..
BBQ Chicken Pizza (CPK)
pizza dough (enough for two pizzas)
1lb mozzarella cheese, sliced
4 pieces of chicken breasts or thighs cooked in bbq sauce/chopped
1 lb smoked gouda cheese, sliced
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt to taste
bbq sauce (depending on how much you like)
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
half a red onion (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2. Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface.
3. Drizzle half a tablespoon of olive oil on a baking sheet and coat it.
4. Place pizza dough on baking sheet.
5. Drizzle half a tablespoon of olive oil onto pizza dough and coat. Sprinkle salt on top of the oil.
6. Drizzle bbq sauce for the pizza sauce and top with cilantro.
7. Layer each pizza with half of mozzarella and smoked gouda.
8. Place half of bbq chicken on each pizza.
9. Sprinkle with red onions if you like em.
10. Bake in oven for about 10-15 minutes. I made this using a flat crust pizza dough. Adjust the time if you’re using something different!
I seriously love this recipe. It taste exactly like CPKs. I usually eat it with garlic cheese bread and a salad. Enjoy em 🙂