Some people raise their eyebrows and others laugh when I tell them that I have a sweet bucket list. Has anyone ever had a list of bakeries or ice cream shops they’ve been wanting to try? Well, if you haven’t you should give it a shot. I’m narrowing down my list of this summer with some awesome new finds 🙂
Summer Sweets Bucket List
1. Sweet and Saucy Shop in Long Beach, CA
– I’ve been stalking Melody’s website for those expresso cupcakes. They look so good! I can’t wait to make a trip there.
2. Bulgarini Gelato in Altadena, CA
– I’ve been dying to try their pistachio and chocolate gelato squares. This is what Food Network does to me! 😦
3. ConfeXion Cupcakes and Cakes (previously Wonderland Custom cakes) in Pasadena, CA
– They were 2x champs on Cupcake Wars so I definitely need to make a trip here. Who knew they were right in my backyard? 🙂 I want some of their rosemary vanilla lemonade too.
4. The Waffle in Los Angeles, CA
– They make red velvet waffles for breakfast. I’m not a fan of red velvet but I LOVE waffles. I’ve been itching to make a trip.
5. Farrell’s Ice Cream Parlour Restaurant in Mission Viejo, CA
– I saw their Gibson Girl on the Food Network and I love rainbow sherbet. I ate it like people drink water when I was a kid. Somehow rainbow sherbet was more appealing than cookies and cream ice cream.
So far this is all I have but I’m sure it’ll get longer as summer goes on. Ahhh! I can’t wait to start eating 🙂