Anyone who lives in the San Gabriel Valley has probably made a trip to Oldtown Pasadena once. They have streets and streets of delicious restaurants, froyo places, cupcakeries, and etc. I’ve been trimming down my bucket list for Pasadena and I’ve come up with these places so far. Feel free to let me know if I should add a place 🙂
– They have delicious salads which pretty much every kind of green imaginable. My cousin let me try her food once and it was delish. I’m also a sucker for lemonade. It’s a drug.
2. Tender Greens
– It’s kind of a strange name but the food they have looks delicious. I’ve been waiting to try the steak salad. It looks so good on Yelp!
3. Viktor Benes Bakery
– This bakery makes European desserts which I love. I love any type of dessert but their cakes and pastries look amazing. I think it’s better than Porto’s Bakery but we shall see.
4. Dog Haus
– Famous for their crazy names for hot dogs. They also have tater tots and sweet potato taters. Enough said.
– Coffee and sandwich place but I want to go for their soda pop selection. From the pictures I’ve seen on Yelp, it looks pretty darn delicious 🙂
6. Carmela’s Ice Cream Parlor
– They have blood orange vanilla bean sorbet! I’ve also been drooling over their salted caramel ice cream and strawberry buttermilk. It looks so good!!
I’ve never had a summer bucket list before but I guess this is as good of a time as any to start. I’m hoping to get an early start on some of these so I could avoid the weekend rush. It’s crazy in Oldtown on the weekends. Parking is brutal. Not as bad as LA but still pretty brutal.